Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Today Was a Fairytale

Today I visited an old friend who is now a photographer. We decided to do an "artistic collaboration" where he'd photograph me in ways inspired by my own art. He described my art as "very edgy with a bit of melancholy, macabre, and fantasy." I'm sure it's obvious that we were going for a modern Red Riding Hood theme. This was also his first time doing this type of studio photography. Sadly enough, I was extremely self-conscious and camera-shy. I also had a bad case of the giggles. In the end, I absolutely LOVED the photographs! The last pic here is my favorite and it came from a happy accident. It was a very fun and interesting experience being a model/subject. I hope to do it again someday =)
Check out his facebook page to see the rest of the shoot GP Element






No comments:

Post a Comment